The brother printers are built with the 802.11N WiFi technology which is very useful and adapts to the wireless settings quickly. When you connect the printer with the Wi-Fi network, it is going to store all the settings.
So, whenever you reboot the printer, it is automatically going to connect with the network. When the user tries to connect it with the wireless network manually, then you are going to get the error that Brother Printer Won’t Connect To WiFi.
There are other many reasons as well, why this is going to happen. Let us see what are the reasons that you might have been facing these issues:
Causes for the Brother Printer Won’t Connect To WiFi:
Well, the brother printer won’t connect with the Wi-Fi because of the following reasons mentioned below:
- The printer is more than 8 meters away from the router.
- The network settings are not correct.
- The wireless password is not valid.
- The printer firmware issue
- The router firmware issue.
If you are not able to connect the brother printer with the Wi-Fi, then you must follow the tricks to fix the Wi-Fi connecting issue:
Restart the Devices:
- The first thing that you need to do is to power off the printer.
- After that power of the access point as well.
- After that power on the device one by one.
- When you see that the printer is coming back to the home screen, then you need to try to reconnect with the printer to the Wi-Fi.
Keep the Printer Near the Router:
the Wi-Fi router is going to send the signals to those in the range of 10 meters only. If you see that the printer is more than 8 meters away from the router. The quality of the signal is going to be very weak.
Well, in that case, you will see that the brother printer will keep on disconnecting from the Wi-Fi. There are at times when the users will receive the Brother Printer Won’t Connect To WiFi.
Well, in such a case, you have to place the printer near the Wi-Fi access point and then reconnect it with the network.
Reset the Network Settings:
If the machine is ease earlier connected to the Wi-Fi, then it is not going to join the network after changing the wireless password on the router. This means that the printer is trying to connect with the old network profile.
This is why the connection is failing. In order to fix that, you need to restart the network settings.
- The first thing that you need to do is to power on the brother printer.
- Then press the menu or the home key on it.
- After that go to the network option using the up and down arrow keys.
- If you have a touch panel, then you must press the next button in order to reach there.
- Then click on the network reset option.
Use the WPS Feature:
WPS is among the best method to connect the printer to Wi-Fi. In order to use the feature, both the devices shall be WPS compatible.
If you see that Brother Printer won’t Connect To WiFi, then use the network key. You must use this feature in order to establish this connection. There are two methods for connecting through WPS.
- First, push the button on the brother printer.
- Then go to the network and then press the Ok button.
- After that press down the key to reaching the WLAN option and then press the OK button.
- After that select the WPS option and then press OK.
- After that press the push button.
- Then you need to go to the router and then press the WPS button on it as well.
- Now, you have to leave the devices free for at least 100-120 seconds. Then it is going to get synced.
- First, go back to the WPS option on the printer.
- After that press the pin method.
- Then enter the WPS pin that is available on the router.
- After that press the OK button.
Well, these are the methods through which you will be able to resolve the Brother Printer won’t Connect To Wifi.
Well, if you think that you are not able to resolve the issue, then get in touch with our experts. They will provide you with the best solutions! For more information, visit our website: Fastwebpost