What is Correx?
Correx is a corrugated polypropylene board that is both lightweight and waterproof. Foamex is a similar product in that it is long-lasting, reasonably priced, and suitable for both indoor and outdoor activities. In contrast to Foamex board printing, Correx is:
- Withstands blows
As a result, it’s perfect for settings where long-term durability is a concern. The use of real estate agents selling signage is rather prevalent. These are made to be left outside in all types of weather for extended periods without fading or buckling.
Correx is a Long-Lasting Material
Despite its tremendous stiffness, polypropylene corrugation nonetheless manages to keep the overall weight low. It can be found pretty much everywhere. In high-risk areas, Correx is often the material of choice for signs. For example, in places where there will be a lot of use and abuse. Correx signage may be seen in a variety of settings, including construction sites, festivals, door signs, and fairs. Correx is often referred to as a temporary signage material due to its toughness and ability to withstand repeated abuse. It’s a good thing, too, since it’s completely recyclable!
5 Advantages of Promoting on Correx Boards
- Because it’s lightweight corrugated plastic, the Correx advertising boards are an excellent value. It’s a lot easier and less expensive to make than other forms of advertising.
- Correx is a long-lasting material since it can withstand the effects of the environment. It won’t swell, distort, or disintegrate since it’s not like cardboard or paper when exposed to water. It also resists cracking.
- Because of its sturdiness, the Correx board may be recycled several times. adverts may be taken down and reused later, it is incredibly cost-efficient.
- Because it may be used on streets and traffic lights outside, the Correx board printing reaches a broad audience. As a result, drivers and pedestrians alike will be able to view your adverts. Your adverts may also be mass-produced at a lower cost, allowing you to reach a wider audience across your community.
- Printed on corrugated cardboard, your advertising won’t pollute the environment since it’s made of 100% recyclable material.
Various Applications of Correx Boards
1. Covers for Bollards
Anybody asking what a bollard is may want to note that it’s a short post that may serve dual purposes: as a protective barrier, or even as an architectural feature. Bollard covers that are square in design have four sides, whereas triangular bollard covers have three sides. Bollard coverings provide you with all-around visibility, which may help you achieve amazing things.
2. Boards for Real Estate Agents and Brokers
Given the nature of the marketing campaign that must be organised for properties, estate agent boots made of Correx are quite popular today, as they provide the necessary level of visibility and are also weather-resistant, which means that you can leave them outside and completely forget about them until the queries and calls begin to pour in. Available in a variety of sizes and styles, they are an excellent method to spread the word.
3. Estate Agent Slips
A real estate agent will ultimately have to update the status of the property after the work is completed or any revisions are made. You may achieve this by employing estate agent slips, which are essentially little signs that can be attached to your boards to signify the property’s change of status. It’s considerably more economical to use estate agent slips than it is to slash your whole board and then start from scratch to disperse your news. As they are usually printed in high contrast and come in a variety of finishes, they are an excellent investment that will ensure that your estate agency boards are always current and being utilised to their maximum potential.
4. Shaped Estate Agent Boards
Shaped Correx boards are the greatest approach to making your estate agent’s boards stand out from the crowd. The attention that bespoke forms and designs get is because they are interesting; thus, using this alternative may assist with upgrading the marketing plan. Shaped estate agent boards may be constructed with many kinds of finishes and printed in full colour in a cost-effective way that doesn’t burn a hole in your wallet while yet serving its goal of educating people about the property at hand and also updating the status if necessary.
Correx board advertising that is well-designed may be reused over and over again, attracting maximum attention without costing you money as your firm expands. Because of their low cost, you may design and print them in large quantities to reach a large target audience and establish a strong brand identity at a low cost.